Tuesday 30 October 2012

Sony 007 Text-Based Adventure

So, anyone else old enough to remember the old text-based adventure games of old? I actually missed their heyday, as by the time I picked up and Amiga they'd pretty much been replaced by good old Point-and-Click games (and now that I've typed that, I've got a serious hankering to go play one. Maybe Flight of the Amazon Queen...)

As Dr Cooper says, they run on the most powerful graphics card of all; Imagination.
But if you've a powerful hankering for some nostalgia, or perhaps just want to kill some time before the evening showing of Skyfall (I saw it last night, but most of the Quantum Geek team are off tonight), this might be just the thing for you.

Turns out, Sony have commissioned their own text-based adventure, which can be found here, to tie into the release of Skyfall and their new Xperia. Best of luck, agent...

2 comments:

  1. It's finger licking good Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like nobody botheres replying to the crap you write Carlos. Just me.

    ReplyDelete