Wednesday 13 June 2012

An Amazing TV Spot

Greetings, it is I, Sir Thomas. I shall continue to repeat that until you get it right.

Now, what with the current obsession with the Avengers Assemble movie (not to be confused with the Avengers movie, as Sean Connery in a full teddy bear suit is not a sight that many wish to behold), I have felt that there is a biased in this blog. Yes, Avengers Assemble was a marvellous movie, and I congratulate Mr Whedon on continuing his wonderful career as  one of the Geek culture's greatest Directors/Writers, but there are other things on the horizon my friends.

One of those who have been missing from this blog is the upcoming and stupendous movie, The Amazing Spiderman.To this end I feel it is my duty to share with you this trailer.



That's right, an unlisted Amazing Spiderman trailer! I can't tell you the exhaustive minutes of research it took for me to accidentally stumble across this and decide to display it on this web log. I do so hope you enjoy.

Good day, my friends.

PS, due to this whole situation being rather... strange and new to me, I am uncertain how to post the videos on the page if they are unlisted and thus cannot be found by searching Youtube itself. If anyone knows how to correct this slight inadequacy, please do contact me through the comments. I refuse to hand out my email address any more. Much more... personal inadequacies were suggested then.

No comments:

Post a Comment