Wednesday 13 June 2012

Left 4 Dead: The Movie

Greetings, I am Sir Thomas, and I will continue to say this until you get it right.

It appears that it has fallen on me to guide the average internet plebeian in the ways they should distribute their money yet again. While I am certain many of you have viewed my previous web log submission with a certain amount of glee that you can actually eat this week instead of feeding your crippling addiction to games, I'm afraid I have found a better use for the money saved by partaking in the Humble Indie Bundle

Yes, instead of feeding yourself, or any kind of dependant children, or purchasing any kind of medication, I strongly suggest you throw all of your saved money into this:



That's correct my friends, a movie based on Valve's hit videogame: Left 4 Dead.

This is, first of all, a fan movie. Now don't fret over this, or consider it somehow a lesser product because of this. Sometimes the finest creations come out of force of will, lack of resources and true consideration going into the work. A hand crafted table will be finer than any furniture created simply by process and assembly.

Now, I hear you exclaim, 'How on earth shall I distribute wealth to these people? And for what purpose?'
It is simple. The project is non-profit, and mostly self-funded; to assure quality however, the project has turned their hearts to the internet, asking for a little monetary donation in order to refine their work. And, of course, they are offering a little... shall we say... recompense for those generous enough to come to their aid. The more generous you are, the more you get in return.



From all signs available a majority of work has been completed, and they just need a little push forward to emerge as fully fledged movie makers, and I say do it. The milk of human kindness is shared too little among the average man, together, you can do great things. Together, you can stand up again those who suppress you. Though I do hope you all remember who was the man who guided you towards this consideration when the uprising begins. Me. It was me.

The donation site for the Left4Dead movie can be found here, the production team's Youtube channel can be found here, and the Facebook page for the movie can be found here.

Now, let it never be said that I do not present you with interesting new developments.
Good day, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment